N7390 Hwy 67
Plymouth, WI 53073
*Use for shipments & GPS.
PO Box 338
Elkhart Lake, WI
*Use for all regular US Mail
Camping: Yes (20, 30 & 50 amp electric) - Rules
FM Broadcast: Station 88.3
Garage Rentals: Yes (see below)
Food Vendor: Yes (Breakfast & Lunch)
Rider Registration Location: Gate 6
Scoring on Riders' Left
Rider & Crew Full Event Hot Pit Credentials:
Weekend passes only (no single day passes)
- Thurs-Sun: $45
- Fri-Sun: $35
- Sat-Sun: $25
- Sunday only: $15
- For those leaving by 7pm Thurs: $35
- For those leaving by 7pm Fri: $25
Subject to change without notice
Credit Cards accepted only during CCS/ASRA Registration hours
(5-8pm Friday, 7am-5pm Sat, 7am-4pm Sun)
CCS / ASRA Events at Road America
All online event schedules are tentative, and subject to change. Use for planning purposes only.
Official Event Schedule should be obtained at the event.
Other Event Notes:
- PRE-ENTRIES: Must be received in our office (via Fax or Mail) by 5pm Central Time on June 16, 2017. Use our Standard Pre-Entry forms for ASRA/CCS.
- INFO FOR CRA RIDERS: The 2017 LICENSE APPLICATION FOR ROAD AMERICA ONLY is available now. Watch for additional announcements. Please mail the original form (with your original signature) to us with your Race Pre-Entry Form so it is received by us by the Pre-Entry Deadline listed above.
NOTE: If you Fax the license form, you must bring the original form with your CRA License to registration when picking up your other race paperwork.
- RACE FEES & ENTRIES: The Race Entry Fees are higher for this Special Event at Road America. See the below table.
|ROAD AMERICA RACE ENTRY FEES
|ASRA, CCS or AMA class 1st Race Entry
* Only Pre-Entry includes 1 Hot Pit Credential*
(a $50 value)
|2nd & Add'l Race Entries
- TRACK RULES & REGULATIONS: Rules of Road America (as of 2/26/14)
- CAMPING INFO: Camping Rules
- GARAGE RENTALS are offered in 2 Locations - Lester Car Port (North Paddock) & Orion Tech Center (Main Paved Paddock). Contact the track to reserve.
Garage Specs: 16' x 40' Enclosed with perimeter walls & garage doors
The paddock spaces in the front of the Orion Tech Center will be reserved exclusively for those renting the garage stalls.
- VEHICLE STORAGE: Anyone wishing to leave their trailer or vehicle on Road America property prior to or following the event will need to obtain approval in advance. Call the Road America office at:
800-365-7223 or email them at: email@example.com.